Saturday, March 18, 2006

Oscar is Six Months Old



Gabe and I can’t believe we’ve managed to keep Oscar alive for six months. We had a cake to celebrate. So this month feels like a really big one. Oscar has been doing so much. We were talking the other day about whether or not it feels like Oscar has been around for six whole months; we decided that it doesn’t seem like it’s really been that long, but we can’t remember what it was like before him. Here’s an update:

What he’s doing:

  • Rolling over both ways
  • Eating like a champ
  • Drinking water from adult cups (Sippy cups are so last month)
  • SITTING UP!
  • Growing teeth... two bottom ones, so far!

Likes:

  • Doing 180s in his crib
  • Eating books
  • Dinner theatre (starring Gabe)

Dislikes:

  • Shots (I’m sure he’s not alone on that one)
  • Gabe or I coming between him and eating board books

No comments: